Inspection Station for Windshield Assemblies - Application Story
Vision system allows machine builder to over deliver
Brought in by an automotive supplier in the rubber seal industry to design and build an inspection station for windshield assemblies, Tooling & Engineering Solutions ended up giving them more than they expected, or asked for...
| SMARTEYE COLORMARK II
Specifically designed for Color Registration Mark Sensing
SMARTEYE COLORMARK II sets the standard in regisration mark sensing. WIth its EDR circuit combined with unigue color perception, it is able to meet the demands for precision registration control on today's higher speed packaging machinery. It provides extended operating ranges, enhanced background suppression and the elimination of saturation problems.
- Built-in connectors
- Waterproof housing
- Both NPN and PNP outputs
- 50 microsecond response time
- Interchangeable optical blocks
- Light/Dark operating switch
- Unique 10-LED contrast indicator
more information >
| Digitax ST-X offers Seamless Integration with RSLogix™
If you're already using a Rockwell PLC, Why not use the perfect servo drive?
Introducing the Emerson Digitax ST-X, the perfect servo drive for use with your Rockwell™ PLC. This robust, pulse duty indexing servo drive with EtherNet/IP connectivity features add-on instruction block programming for simple integration with RSLogix™ 5000 software environment and EtherNet/IP™ for high-speed drive access, global connectivity and flexible integration.
- 230 and 480 Vac
- EtherNet/IP netowrk capability
- Accepts 14 types of encoder feedback
- Safe Torque OFF (STO) designed to EN 61800-5-2 SIL3, EN ISO 13484-1 Ple
Rethink Robotics Releases Baxter Version 1.1 Software
Baxter gets even smarter!
Rethink Robotics has released Baxter V1.1 operating software, further enhancing the robot's initial performance in a number of exciting areas.
Machine Synchronization & I/O
- Integrated with existing automation systems through signalling
- Sort parts into good/discard piles
- Connect with other equipment with optional Modbus I/O
Task Sequencing and Ordering
- Increase the number and complexity of tasks
- Pick & Place objects in specific order and sequence
- Easily reorder, modify or add signals to steps of a trained sequence
|Serving the Southeast US
Call Us Toll-Free at (800) 969-7772
Advanced Control Solutions, LLC
1400 Williams Drive
Marietta, GA 30066