2013 Bond Information:
Preparing students to succeed in a future they create is the vision of Birdville ISD. Viable curriculum, quality instructional practices sufficient
resources and adequate facilities are part of the equation in the district's vision.
The 2012 Citizens' Bond Committee reviewed science labs at every level across the district focusing on:
- Safety equipment and supplies;
- Adequate storage to safely store chemicals; and
- Adequate lab/classroom space.
Their final proposal includes:
- Adding safety equipment and emergency shut-off valves, where needed;
- Adding dedicated science lab space;
- Renovating current science labs; and
- Adding separate chemical storage rooms.
The window to request a campus transfer is now available. Application requests will be accepted through May 3.
Both the eTransfer Application and login instructions are posted online at: http://schools.birdvilleschools.net/etransfers