As a result of the historically low interest rate environment and the competitive landscape, Symetra will be establishing changes to both their Survivorship and Single Life UL-G products effective February 8, 2017.
- Increased pricing and reduced market position in level pay solves to age 120.
- Capped the maximum policy face amount at $7.5 million.
- Reduced target premiums from 120% of level pay solve to 105%.
- Eliminated the 5 times the target premium limit introduced in November 2016.
- Discontinued the Premier Pricing Program.
- Eliminated the 5 times the target premium restriction introduced in November 2016.
Please note, both the current and new versions of Symetra UL-G will be available on Symetra Life Illustrator and Winflex. Symetra UL-G 2.0 will illustrate Premier Pricing with the 5 times target cap, while Symetra UL-G 3.0 will illustrate the blended rates.
For more information or questions, please contact Taylor Ennis at firstname.lastname@example.org