Should NEVER Do
Ever wonder how to set yourself apart from the competition. You can start by eliminating these six things that the best never do:
- Allow a prospect to lead the sales process
- Neglect pre-meeting research
- Talk too much during the sales interaction
- Provide irrelevant information
- Not prepare for their pitch
- Fail to ask for the sale
Global Atlantic (Accordia) is raising Standards & Preferreds
This fall, eligible standard or preferred single-life applicants will receive an automatic risk class upgrade from Global Atlantic. This is for cases that were truly issued at Standard Nonsmoker or Preferred Nonsmoker where credits were not applied to improve rate class. The full eligibility guidelines are below:
- Risk classes standard NT, preferred NT or standard TB
- Policies up to $1 Million face amount (coverage may NOT be split across policies to qualify
- Issue ages 18-75
- Applications must be received and policy must be issued during the program period, which begins September 1, 2016
- Term conversions are not eligible
- Previously issued policies are excluded
The Standard raised issue and participation limits - for all income levels and for all Individual Disability Income Insurance (IDI) products - so you can offer your clients higher levels of income protection coverage.
Maximum benefit amounts in relation to income range from $260 more in monthly benefits for a policy owner earning $50,000 annually to $1,250 for one with $750,000 in earned annual income. See more increase examples below*:
Custom Choice UL Rate Decrease
Effective August 29, 2016, initial level benefit periods of 15, 20, 25 and 30 years will see a 1.5% premium decrease for Select Preferred, Preferred and Non-Tobacco rate classes. This change allows you to offer even greater value to clients at many face amounts and level death benefit periods.
The following transition rules will apply for paper applications and electronic submissions:
- The new Protective Custom Choice UL (10-30) rates will be available on August 29, 2016, for quoting, submitting applications and issuing policies in all states that are currently approved for the product.
- All applicable Protective Custom Choice UL applications already in underwriting will receive the new, lower rate, when applicable, if the policy is issued on or after August 29, 2016.
- All applicable Protective Custom Choice UL applications received on or after August 29, 2016 will be processed with the new rates.
The TBA Mobile App was designed to give advisors the ability to be more efficient while away from the desk. This app has all of the tools needed to create sales as well as process paperwork more efficiently. It can be downloaded on your phone or tablet. It is available for download for free from the app stores of apple
Available Tools Include:
- Instant Term Quotes
- Online Application
- Needs Analysis
- Direct Dial TBA Employees