5 Questions Client May Ask
About the DOL Fiduciary Ruling
Many of your clients - specifically annuity clients - will likely have many questions about the DOL Fiduciary ruling that was finalized a couple months ago. Here are some questions you should expect and how to answer them:
1. What's the ruling all about, and how does it change how an advisor or broker does business with clients?
2. Does the ruling affect all my accounts?
3. Do these changes take effect immediately?
4. Will I save money - or will I have to pay more for advice?
5. Is there anything I have to do?