8 Tips to Jumpstart Your Sales
From the Field of Psychology
Have you ever wanted the ability to know what your were customers were thinking? Most sales people do. If you're good at sales, it's generally because you have the ability to understand a client's frame of mind.
The field of psychology offers insights into why certain sales techniques are effective. We've highlighted 8 of them:
- First Impressions: Focus on emotions
- Cognitive Dissonance: Get clients on board early
- Follow the Crowd: "Here's what our other clients think..."
- Stories, Not Statistics: The power of anecdotes
- Scarcity: "For a limited time only"
- Building confidence by giving an out
- Reverse Psychology: Let them sell to themselves
- What's In It For Them: Make benefits stand out