Know the right questions to ask. Let us handle the rest.
Here are some key questions to ask when approaching a customer about drum labels. Pass this information along to email@example.com
and we will make sure the customer gets exactly what they need to remain compliant.
* Does your label need BS5609 Section 2 & Section 3 approval?
(If unsure, you can just ask if their product is going to be shipped overseas).
* What type of print technology and printer will be used to print these labels?
(If you sell hardware, this may be another opportunity to offer a complete solution).
* To what surface will the label be applied?
Will it ever need to be removed?
* What type of temperatures and environmental conditions will the label be
exposed to (heat, cold, humidity, salt water, etc)?
* Will the label need to withstand exposure to water or chemicals?
If so, what kind of chemicals? What type of exposure (spray, immersion, etc.)?
* Will the label need to withstand any unusual handling (squeeze bottles, abrasion
caused by contact against other containers, conveyor rails, forklifts, etc.)?
* How long is the label required to last?