2. What size Spa will fit? Depends on the available
space (see #1)
3. How will we be able to get the pipes from the Spa to the equipment? Are there existing pipes under your deck or will new plumbing need to be installed?
4. Can we tie into your existing pool equipment for a one pump system with the addition of simple automation to control the Spa? This would save money because new equipment is not needed.
5. If you already have a heat pump or gas heater they may be tied in to the new Spa - again, a money saver.
6. How long will this take? After the design is decided upon, actual Spa construction will take about four weeks:
Week 1 - Cut open the deck, form the shape, insert steel
and shoot the finish.
Week 2 - Add the plumbing and coping tile
Week 3 - Finish the interior and add the automation
Week 4 - Clean up and finish the decking
Of course, these are estimates. Every project is different. We'd be happy to discuss the options for your home.