CERRO GORDO = SWIM ADVENTURE = BIKE & HIKE TRAILS
- A beach lover's playground, it also offers a gorgeous trail - great for walking and mountain biking.
- The beach has palm branches across the 4-mile trail, and dodging coconuts, is just fun. The scenery is stunning.
- The best part is the view of the Atlantic Ocean. You can watch and listen to the waves hitting the rocks.
- End the hike, or bike ride, with a cool dip at the beach.
- For BIKE RENTALS, contact our Guest Services Manager Alex Espin at 787-516-8019.
- Cerro Gordo Beach is also a good location for snorkeling.
- You can walk onto the beach for free. If you want to park in the lot, it's $3 for cars, and $4 for trucks and SUVs.
- The beach is open year-round Wed-Sun 8:30am to 5pm. During summer (May to August) it's open 7 days/week.