Now offering Tuff Form Shower Systems.
The Tuff Form Wet Room System revolutionizes the design of a typical bathroom, with a myriad of styling options. Homeowners now have the ability to expand their palette in designing a bathroom that is truly their own.
The Tuff Form System is not only a stylish option but a sensible one that combines functionality and versatility in its application. Leave all inhibitions at the door; the Tuff Form System is what you make it.
The Tuff Form Shower is five times more durable than recycled plastic formers. Due to its rigidity, the former will not warp or deform in temperatures reached in a typical bathroom setting.
- Tested to withhold 560 lbs. (up to 1100 lbs. with additional cross brace reinforcement)
- Tested in temperatures up to 200°FL; perfect for radiant heat
- Made of solid Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP)commonly used in cars, aircraft and boats
- One of the only mold mitigating systems available
- A proven product with hundreds of thousands of installations worldwide Due to the high level of confidence in the longevity of products, AKW feels assured in offering a lifetime warranty, excluding normal wear and tear, in general domestic applications.
Tuff Form Wet Floor Formers are extremely versatile allowing for endless possibilities.
- Formers can be placed in bathroom corners or alcoves
- The wet room system can be extended beyond the size of the former to increase the size of the showering area
- The offset drain location allows repositioning of former to avoid joists
- All formers can be cut to length within 6" of the drain to be installed with great versatility without losing the structural integrity
Spring Strawberry Salad
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 (10-ounce) bag Italian-blend salad greens (about 6 cups)
- 4 teaspoons chopped pecans
- Combine first 6 ingredients, and stir well with a whisk.
- Combine strawberries and greens. Add vinegar mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with pecans.