Providing hinge-side protection, the DX Bolt is an additional line of defense against break-ins. Even if the exterior door hinges are compromised the DX Bolts keep your door locked and secure within the frame. These passive deadbolts are easy-to-install and offer another layer of attack resistance. DX Bolts are available for use with all Detex panic hardware and can be added to most applications, providing code-compliant, economical, multipoint locking security.
Color options include Gray (Std.) and Black.
- Attack-resistant design keeps door locked and secure to deter against burglaries
- Even if the hinge knuckles are removed the door remains secure
- Adds additional locking points, improving holding strength to slow down crowbar attacks
- Through-bolt mounting installation improves holding strength
- One piece stainless construction provides superior holding strength
- Excellent for exterior applications or doors that get wet
Each kit includes mounting hardware and template
DX1 - Kit with 1 Bolt.........$44 List Price
DX2 - Kit with 2 Bolts.......$82 List Price
DX3 - Kit with 3 Bolts.......$116 List
Price Prices subject to change
| Tech Tip
DX bolts are to be mounted on the inside of a push door, spaced evenly on the hinge side of the door. Detex recently updated the instructions for the DX bolt. New illustrations have been added to help with installation.
Contact Detex Sales at 1-800-729-3839 or your local representative for more information.