Regent University Law School
Announces Online LLM
in American Legal Studies
A number of our Advocates received their law degree from Regent University. We want to share with you an opportunity that is now available to any international lawyer seeking further education, this one through a new online program. Below is the announcement from our friends at Regent.
We would ask that you please forward this to any in your network that you believe may be interested in this program. Unfortunately, our email list was spammed back in September and in the process of resolving the issue, we appear to have lost a significant number of emails belonging to Advocates throughout the network.
Thanks again for your continued prayers for Advocates International and for all of the advocates who are representing persecuted Christians around the globe.
May the Lord bless and keep you in His perfect. . .
Grace and Peace,
As an affiliate of Advocates International, you and Regent University School of Law share a commitment to legal excellence, integrity, and to honoring Christ within the legal profession.
Regent Law is excited to partner with you in advancing your legal calling with our new online LL.M. in American Legal Studies.
This 24 credit hour program, offered completely online, is an excellent choice for international attorneys who wish to be trained in American law without leaving home, family, or job to study in the United States.
- Not only does our program offer broad exposure to a wide range of American law topics, but it does so from a Christian worldview within a richly supportive community of students, professors, and colleagues.
- Regent University's status as U.S. News & World Report-recognized leader in online education means our LL.M. students receive an excellent online legal education featuring rigorous, interactive coursework.
- A variety of elective courses complement core courses including "American Legal System, Analysis & Writing" and "Foundations of American Legal Thought."
- Regent's law faculty is composed of 30 full-time and 28 part-time professors, practitioners, and legal scholars from some of the nation's finest schools including Harvard, Yale, Duke, the University of Chicago, and the University of Virginia.
- Explore program details and benefits further at regent.edu/llm.
- Click here to apply.
Please contact us if we can be of any assistance to you as you explore Regent Law's LL.M. in American Legal Studies.
We would be delighted to receive an application from you and encourage you to apply early to maximize changes of admission and financial aid.
May God richly bless you as you pursue His call in the legal field.
Director of Admissions & Financial Aid
Regent University School of Law
|Calling all Advocates
|We are always looking to identify, train, equip, enable and mobilize advocates,like you, all over the world who are inspired by our core values and want to protect and defend religious freedom, the rule of law, the right to life, peace and reconciliation, human rights and justice for the poor.
You can join with us by going to our web site and signing on! Thanks.
Thank You for Your Financial Support AI is not a recipient of government funding and is solely dependent upon the financial contributions of those who believe in its mission, thereby enabling it to serve "clients" ranging from heads of state seeking to implement constitutional reforms to persecuted and imprisoned believers sentenced to death for their faith. We are most grateful and thank you for whatever financial support or voluntary service you can provide in support of AI's mission. Here's how you can help: (more)