|Happy Holidays from Across the Horizons|
For a holiday treat check out the 10% off coupon at the bottom of this e-mail!
Start 2013 Marketing Plans Now
Start the year off right by beginning 2013 marketing plans before 2012 is over.
Below are ten steps to get the ball rolling on setting 2013 marketing goals.
- Set a budget
- Evaluate 2012 successes & failures
- Conduct a website audit
- Event planning - set dates now while there is still plenty availability
- Review 2012 marketing stats (website, emails, and any other)
- Ask "Is our brand/image consistently portrayed?"
- Confirm using all possible marketing platforms available
- Brainstorm on new marketing ideas to implement in 2013
- Catch up on marketing campaigns others in the industry conducted
- Finally, review all information from steps 1-9 and begin setting 2013 marketing goals
To get started 'like' our Facebook page in order to get the downloadable marketing tips: Five Items Every Company Needs to Incorporate in Their Marketing Plans.