REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN-
November Educational Luncheon/
PCMA Southeast Chapter Annual Meeting
Wednesday, November 7
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Emory Conference Center Hotel - Atlanta, GA
Join fellow PCMA Southeast Chapter members at the Emory Conference Center Hotel for our 2012 Annual Meeting with awards and announcement of the 2013 Board Members - and hear Jennifer Dorian, SVP of Strategy Development, Turner Entertainment Networks and Turner Animation,Young Adults and Kids Media,
speak about how to brand yourself, your company, and your meetings and events.
Register here by November 5!
Your Help is Needed!
Service In SyncŪ (SIS) is a program encouraging PCMA members to come together and give back to their local communities on behalf of the meetings industry during the first week of November.
PCMA Southeast Chapter will be volunteering at the Atlanta Community Food Bank in the Product Rescue Center (PRC) this year.
The Product Rescue Center (PRC) provides quality grocery items including non-perishable goods such as canned and packaged products as well as perishable goods such as frozen/refrigerated items and also health and beauty items to over 700 non-profit partner agencies in Metro Atlanta and the North Georgia area. These partner agencies, in turn, distribute these products to individuals and families in need. Volunteers make this possible by sorting, inspecting and packing donated items for these groups. The PRC is a fun, hands-on project for groups, families, businesses, schools, and individuals.
Please join us in making a difference on Thursday, November 8 from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM.
Registration OPEN NOW -
deadline is November 5!
Registration Now Open for 2013 Convening Leaders
Convening Leaders in Orlando, FL January 13-16, 2013 is your go-to place for discovering and experiencing new big ideas to keep your meetings fresh and relevant.
From space design and usage to audience engagement, the PCMA Business School and the Learning Lounge, we'll take you on an unprecedented journey of meeting innovation.
You and all your best-in-the-industry colleagues will be learning and networking side-by-side as we challenge the status quo together.
SAVE THE DATE - Southeast Chapter Reception at Convening Leaders
Date: January 13, 2013
Time: 5:30-6:30 PM
Location: Lake Highland Room -
More details and registration to open soon!
PCMA Southeast Chapter 2013 Convening Leaders Scholarship Winners Announced
Congrats to the following winners of the PCMA Southeast Chapter 2013 Convening Leaders Scholarships:
- Sharon Collins, American Cancer Society - Full Scholarship
- Brenda Dempsey, Nashville Convention and Visitors Bureau - Registration Scholarship
- Ashley Williams, Disney Destinations - Registration Scholarship
Call for Volunteers
The biggest benefit of your PCMA membership is the people you meet! Also the more involved you are in the chapter, the more people you get to know in our industry. We all are busy with personal and professional responsibilities, but the extra time and effort given to the Southeast Chapter is rewarding. You will gain valuable experience and develop relationships with wonderful colleagues along the way.
Become a PCMA Southeast Star!
Be a part of our organization and take advantage of unique marketing and sponsorship opportunities. Being a partner with PCMA Southeast Chapter is one of the best marketing investments, especially if you are looking to target one of the fastest growing areas in the southeast. PCMA is the premier organization for our industry. Contribute to continuing education and business development, the basis of professional growth by supporting the Southeast Chapter.
For more information on PCMA Southeast Chapter sponsorship opportunities, click here or contact Ali Brown, Director/Sponsorship Co-Chair at (813) 600-5763 or email@example.com.
PCMA Southeast Chapter 2012 Board of Directors
Patty Kieffer, CASE
Mobile Bay CVB
Sharon Collins, CMP, SMMC
American Cancer Society
Renaissance Hotels of Mobile
Immediate Past President/Scholarship Chair
Megan Maharry, CHSP
Director/Community Service Chair
Kim Maling, CMP, DMCP
Jennifer Smith Hicks, CASE, CMP
San Diego CVB
Miike Whittington & Associates
Georgia Pharmacy Association
Eventions of Florida
Susan Rawlins, CMP Emeritus
Join the Southeast Chapter in Social Networking!
Join a discussion; meet industry colleagues; and reconnect with new and old PCMA friends!
(Click on the logos to be directed to the PCMA Southeast Chapter pages)
PCMA Southeast Chapter's Newest Members
- Jeremy Abbott - National Sales Manager, MGM Resorts International
- Rolando Aedo - Associate Vice President of Marketing Services, Greater Miami CVB
- Lorraine Banker, CMP - Director of Finance and Events, Nardone Consulting Group, Inc.
- Samantha Anne Barnett - Director of Hotel Sales, Marriott Memphis Downtown Hotel
- Emily Berryhill - Student Board Member, Columbia Museum of Art
- Elizabeth Bovill - Sales Manager, Ocean Reef Club
- Linda Bruns - National Sales Manager, Shepard Exposition Services, Inc.
- Pamela Clayton - Training Coordinator, Walt Disney World Resort
- Rick Continelli - Senior VP, Resort Park Sales & Services, Disney Destinations
- Dan Darby - Director of Marketing, GLM Shows
- Sherri Interrante - Student, Kennesaw State University
- Aleksandra Jhun, CMP - Administrative Officer, NATIA
- Jennifer King, CMP - Senior Event Specialist, SYNNEX Corporation
- Cheryl Mironczuk, CMP - Coordinator, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Amereen Shahzad - Student, Queen Margaret University
- Lennie Siegel - Meeting Manager, NFS Consulting
- Alexandra Snider - Student, University of South Carolina
- Victoria Tate Sutton - Student, University of Alabama
- Jamie Tabor - National Account Executive, Production Resource Group-PRG
- Michele Wilde - Director of Conference Services, The Breakers
- Christen Wilson - Sales Manager, Greensboro Area CVB