As a holiday season kick-off, we have a special treat for you. How about decorating a pooch with a festive temporary design? Maybe it's your personal salon dog? Or a great client that loves to have fun with color? These are super ways to market that you offer creative grooming at your shop! Angela Kumpe is a top creative pet stylist. She shows you how easy it is to airbrush this fun holiday design onto a pet. Once we were done filming - 'Tommy' had a ball running around showing off his latest trim - with all the trimmings!
Creative styling is hot these days. It can be a great way to draw attention to your salon. In this lesson, Angela shows you how fun and easy airbrushing is. It's safe for the pet. It's fast. And it's temporary. With just a couple shampoos, the color will wash out of the coat.
The camera work in this lesson is just like you are looking over her shoulder as she creates the design. It's like you are getting on one-on-one lesson from Angela!
If you have not watched Angela's complete L2GD lessons on airbrushing, we highly encourage you to view them. They are called:
1. Creative Styling: Airbrushing 101
2. Airbrushing 101: Bringing a Creative Styling Design to Life
Approximate total running time: 20 minutes
In this video you will learn:
- how to introduce a pet to airbrushing.
- how to set the coat up to accept airbrush color.
- how to change color with your gravity feed airbrush.
- ways to make a design really pop.
- how to make a design sparkle with glitter.