The Little Otter Difference
We have often been asked what sets us apart from other swim schools. John and Lory Kirk have based their core values for their school on their love for teaching and children. The Kirks believe in providing quality swim lessons in a safe and fun environment, taught by caring and enthusiastic teachers.
Here are a few of the things we use as a guide to teach children in a manner that is respectful of their physical, social, emotional and cognitive development.
1) Safety - Children must be able to trust their teacher before they can learn.
2) Love - Children must feel important and cared about before they can trust.
3) Fun - Children learn through play. Play is important work for children.
4) Love of Learning - Children who develop a love of learning have a skill that will be valuable throughout life.
5) Developmentally Appropriate - Children learn best when they are taught in ways that are sensitive to their stage of development.
Click here to read all of what makes Little Otter different:
Give The Gift Of Swim Lessons This Holiday Season
This year think about giving the gift of "Otter Bucks" to friends and family. Otter Bucks Gift Certificates can be used to pay for swim lessons, Little Otter Swim School merchandise, and other items available in our shop!
Stop by the front counter any time to purchase your Otter Bucks Gift Certificate this year!
Little Otter Loyalty
Don't forget that if we spot your car with one of our magnets on it, we write down the tag number and choose a plate at random from among all those we see out and about. We then announce the tag winner on our Facebook page: facebook.com/littleotter
Spot your number on the Facebook page and call us and tell us the rest of your tag and you will win ONE month worth of swim lessons for one child. FREE! If you want a magnet of your very own, just stop by the front desk. They are also FREE!