The Center for Practice Innovations, The National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse and the Health Plan Association are pleased to announce:
The Uniform Clinical Network Provider Training
- WHO? Federal and State regulations require that Medicaid managed care plans monitor and ensure the quality of services offered by contracted network providers.
- WHAT? A unified state-of-the art web-based training in clinical core competencies and evidence-based practices for behavioral health providers participating in a Medicaid managed care plan and providing service under an OMH or OASAS license, certification or designation.
- WHEN? By December 31, 2016, behavioral health providers contracted with managed care plans in New York City, Long Island and Westchester are expected to register in the Center for Practice Innovations Learning Management System.
Providers outside of those three areas will be enrolled and registered in early 2017.
- WHERE? The training is accessible online, hosted by the Center for Practice Innovations LMS, the Learning Management System.
- WHY? Training resources provided at no cost, the possibility of earning continuing education credits and the option of summary reports of training activities which can be used to support providers' internal CQI activities are just some of the benefits of the network provider training program.
Agency leadership will receive instructions for enrollment and registration through OMH and OASAS field offices and plan networks in the coming weeks.