New: ACT Transition Curriculum
Transition from ACT is one step on the road to recovery.
The ACT Institute is pleased to announce that the new ACT Transition curriculum is now available to ACT Teams.
The curriculum offers an overview of the ACT Transition Model, a three dimensional approach designed to give structure to the transition process.
ACT Transition features:
- Clinical strategies to support transitioning consumers and their families
- Downloadable tools for ACT teams as they transition consumers to less intensive services
- Helpful instructional guides on how to use these tools
- Opportunity to earn 2 Social Work/CASAC CEUs upon completion of the curriculum*
To register for ACT Transition Curriculum, please follow these instructions:
- Click here to log into https://rfmh.csod.com/
- Enter your username and password (if you have forgotten your password, please click the "forgot password" link on the login page)
- Enter "ACT Transition Curriculum" in the search field in the upper right hand corner of the Learning Management System landing page
- Click the Request button
* Social work CEUS/CASAC CEUs are provided as follows for each unit:
- Unit 1: 1 SW/CASAC CEU for watching the module, passing the knowledge quiz and completing the evaluation.
- Unit 2: 1 SW/CASAC CEU for watching all of the Instructional Videos, testing out the ACTion Planner, passing the knowledge quiz and completing the evaluation.