Redesigned Wellness Self-Management Module is Now Available
The Center for Practice Innovations (CPI), is pleased to announce the release of a redesigned module focusing on Wellness Self-Management (WSM), replacing the WSM module that has been available for a number of years.
WSM is a curriculum-based clinical practice designed to assist adults to effectively manage serious mental health problems. The curriculum is organized into a 57-lesson personal workbook that focuses on topics such as recovery, mental health wellness, relapse prevention, and the connection between physical and mental health.
This newly revised module:
- Is shorter and can be completed in 30-40 minutes,
- Is efficient and provides a comprehensive introduction to WSM,
- Is designed with links to helpful resources,
- Is updated to include important information about Wellness Self-Management Plus (WSM+), which is a version of WSM designed for individuals who are simultaneously dealing with mental health and substance use problems,
- Is focused on competency development by highlighting the skills needed to lead WSM and WSM+ groups, and features video clips of actual group sessions.
To view the module,
- Log into the Learning Community using your username and password at: https://rfmh.csod.com/client/rfmh/default.aspx
- Click on WSM
- Click on "Start the online course"
For more information about the Center for Practice Innovations' WSM initiative, please click here: http://www.practiceinnovations.org/CPIInitiatives/WellnessSelfManagementWSM/tabid/189/Default.aspx