The ISNA Family e-Symposium
Saturday, December 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM- 4:45 PM Eastern time
Register for the E-Symposium by clicking HERE.
Renowned scholars, family counselors, social service practitioners, legal experts, will address the sessions and answer questions.
Panelists include Imam Mohamed Magid, Salma Elkadi Abugideiri, Dr. Zulfiqar Ali Shah, Dr. Aneesah Nadir, Bonita McGee, Chaplain Abdul Rasheed Muhammad and Zarinah Nadir, Esq.
Registration is limited, register early. Click on the banner above for more information.
THE 3RD ANNUAL WEST COAST ISNA EDUCATION FORUM
will be held from
January 17 - 18, 2014
777 West Convention Way
This Forum is a unique professional development conference for educators to share their knowledge and learn from each other's experiences. Board Members, Administrators and Teachers are invited to Learn, Teach and Network!
Sessions and presentations will emphasize on the practical implementation of the following topics and more:
- Strengths and Struggles of Teaching Arabic in a Weekend School
- Empowering Educators to Prepare Students for the Future
- Promoting A Healthy Self-Identity in the School Environment
- Distance Learning Technology for Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language
- Practical Start to Understanding the Qur'an through (TPI) Methodology
- Empowering Students: Integrating a Consistent Value System
- Thoughts on Thinking Maps- A New Way to Think
- Impact of Professional Development on Differentiating Instruction
- Nursing Intrinsic Motivation in the Classroom
- Hands-on Books-Closed: Integrating Core Subjects into Islamic Studies
- Effective Approach to Advanced Writing Skills
For registration, program, and other information, please click on the banner above.
Call: (317) 838 8129
THE 15TH ANNUAL ISNA EDUCATION FORUM
51st ANNUAL CONVENTION REGISTRATION COMING SOON!