We interact with telephony systems all the time:
... You call your bank's system to get your balance ... Your local clothing or office supply store's system tells you their hours, directions and latest specials ... Your credit card company calls - to ask for that late payment!
Voice actors all over the world record those messages every day - and this can be a very lucrative niche for your voice over skills.
But the technology of telephony - also called IVR for Interactive Voice Recording - is often misunderstood ...
Top telephony and popular voice talent Liz de Nesnera shares the how-to nuts and bolts of succeeding in telephony in the very popular VoiceOverXtra webinar recording, Telephone Messaging - Skills, Tech & Marketing.
- The variety of audio formats involved can make your eyes glaze over.
- You can waste a lot of time doing it inefficiently.
- And how do you market for these jobs, anyway?
If you're curious about this opportunity - or even if you've been at it a while - you'll benefit from learning with Liz.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN ...
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The number one reason to get into telephony work
- The various types of phone system messages
- How to market yourself to this niche
- How to charge for your services
- The digital formats that this niche requires (What? There's more than mp3 and wav?)
- The questions to ask to make sure you provide the right digital format
- About software that can save you hours of editing time
If you want to learn about a voice over market that can help provide you with regular and consistent work, you don't want to miss this webinar!
Tuition: Just $39 ...