The best voice over demos:
1) define who you are ...
2) demonstrate what you do best ... and
3) show the type of work you want more of.
Do your demos do all this for you?
If not, they aren't properly demonstrating you as a professional voice talent - regardless of whether you're starting a VO career or fine-tuning your existing demos to promote yourself.
In this 2-hour+ VoiceOverXtra
webinar recording, long-time voice over professionals Kate McClanaghan
and Jeff Finney
, of ACTORS' SOUND ADVICE, tackle the toughest issues regarding demo production
- and explain why you will won't excel in this business without proper demos to propel your career forward.
"In order for your demos to get you work, they must be able to successfully meet industry standards - standards that are not necessarily known by many demo producers," Kate says.
WATCH AND LISTEN TO DISCOVER ...
- Common misconceptions regarding demo copy, production and promotion
- Who truly is your target audience, and whether you're meeting their needs and expectations
- What makes an exceptional demo, and why
- Who set the industry standards for your demos
- Why you should create the best possible demos, to reduce and avoid backtracking and frustration
- What it takes to set your demo apart from all the others - and GET HEARD!
- Excellent and effective demo samples
- And much more ...