|March 2009 - Museum Newsletter|
Great Days, and Great Successes
Check Your Membership Expiration Date.
Renew today! Members make all the difference.
Call WAAAM via phone to renew or drop us an e mail. We will send your new membership card right to your door.
FUN, FUN, FUN we had fun.
was a great success with 200 visitors that gathered to:
- Dedicate Wally Olson's Antique Hanger Doors (from Evergreen Flying Service, Vancouver WA)
- Talk and relive the Evergreen Fly-In days.
- Learn about the military L2, L3, L4s ( airplanes) and what roll they served.
- Watch the demonstration of starting and flying the L-Birds.
- Eat hot dogs, and a thank you cake
- The WAAAM Volunteers did an outstanding job by keeping this event safe and fun. Thank you Volunteers
Northwest Aviation Conference & Trade Show
Volunteers Brian Brandt, Ken Olsson and Jeremy Young
introduced thousands of visitors to WAAAM at the Puyallup,Washington NW Aviation Conference & Trade Show last month.
Did you see them there?
We were a huge hit with the 1932 Pietenpol Sky Scout airplane with the Model A engine, Harley Davidson JD & Henderson motorcycles on display. Many members stopped by to say "hi and job well done". Others were amazed to learn of the new museum. Keep up the great work in spreading the word about WAAAM