Race to Win a free 47" TV at Pack Expo 2012
How fast can YOU thread a FUSION?
Test your skills at Pack Expo and you may go home with a brand new 47" flat screen TV!
|LG 47" FullHD 1080P 120hz LCD TV|
Here is the Deal:
Over the 4 days of Pack Expo 2012, Conflex is holding a contest to see who is the fastest at threading a Legendary FUSION wrapper. The winner takes home a nice TV!
Rules...Of course there are rules:
We know there are going to be some fast hands flying; so doing it right is the key to winning.
- The film must be threaded according to the film threading diagram on the machine. (Hint: Look at it before you try your skills).
- Yes, all the way through the film inverter. Perhaps the toughest part! (Hint: There is a feature on the inverter to speed this up).
- Film needs to be inserted into the side seal unit. (Do you know how to use the HMI to run the side seal unit?)
- A scrap tail must be created and inserted properly into the rubber grommet on the scrap spool. (Hint: Make sure it is threaded properly).
- Once scrap tail is attached the, contestant must stop the clock!
- When FUSION is available for Contestant attempts is subject to Conflex discretion (Afternoons and post show are best).
- Practice and thread at your own risk!
- 2 tries per contestant - PRACTICE!
- We are not opposed to you contacting your Conflex Representative for tips.
Will you be the best?