2014 is Scotland's Homecoming. Here's a little trivia quiz to see how much you know about Scotland. (correct answers will appear towards the bottom of this email)
1) What is the capital of Scotland?
2) Who is the Patron Saint of Scotland?
- St Patrick
- St Brigid
- St Andrew
3) What is the national animal of Scotland?
- Loch Ness Monster
4) Which Scottish Battle celebrates its 700th anniversary in 2014?
- Battle of Culloden
- Battle of Bannockburn
- Battle of Stirling Bridge
5) Which 3 items make up the "Honours of Scotland", Scotland's Crown Jewels?
- Crown, Sword, Necklace
- Sceptre, Necklace, Sword
- Sword, Sceptre, Crown
6) What is the Scottish Gaelic word for "Cheers!"
| Video Clip
Here's a clip from BBC 1 featuring the Red Hot Chilli Pipers
performing a cover of Avicii's "Wake Me Up" turning into C&C Music Factory's "Gonna Make you Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
| Trivia Answers|
2) St Andrew
4) Battle of Bannockburn
5) Sword, Sceptre, Crown