57 Places for Your Logo
Just like the famous sauce, following are 57 varieties, suggestions, tips for how you can use your logo. Truth is - there are a ton more than 57 but it is lunch time and we were hungry when we came up with list - visit our Facebook page
and add a few more!
Let's start with the basics and then move to some more interesting logo uses
- Your business sign
- Business cards
- Company and Payroll checks (employees need to remember the brand image as well)
- Fleet cars - custom vehicle wraps and car windows
- Custom window graphics
- Company attire/uniforms
- Tchotchkes (pens, post-it notes, magnets, stickers) Betcha didn't know that was how it was spelled!
- Power point templates
- LinkedIn company page
- Facebook company page
- YouTube channel
- Twitter home page
- Vine app
- Blog header
- e-Newsletter header
- Tattoos - let's stop for a moment. Visit Melt Bar and Grilled - the best grilled cheese restaurant in the world - customers receive a lifetime discount for a body tattoo of the company logo!!
- Newspaper ads
- Yellow pages (your online account - do we really pay for the printed book anymore?)
- Flooring - rugs, linoleum, carpets, stairs - custom floor graphics are perfect for your logo
- Email signature - personalize your signature to include your logo and social media links
- Website - but here is a tip - create a FAVICON - a 16x16 bit logo image that will appear in the URL line along with your address at the very top of the screen.
- Urinals and restroom stalls - it is a captive audience
- Grocery cart seat covers
- iPhone/iPad/laptop covers
- Seat backs and tray tables on your favorite airline
- Customized credit cards and discount cards
- Bumper stickers
- Cafepress - for small businesses, create a single mug or single t-shirt design with your logo
- Direct mail advertisement
- Local diner menus
- Local movie theater screen
- Custom fence graphics
- Ink stamps - "paid in full" with your Logo is classy
- Golf balls
- Name tags
- Custom banners
- Blankets - towels - sports bags - lunch boxes - tote bags
- License plate covers
- Mugs, cups, thermos, glassware
- Google - Google Places, Google Map, Google+
- Event signage - custom event graphics grab the attention at fairs, fundraisers, sidewalk sales, etc.
- Livestock blankets - I am not kidding!
- POP - point of purchase signage within your store is a must for your logo, retail graphic displays within your location
- Shaved into the hair of a customer
- Painted on a lip - check out Fiverr.com for all of the places people will put your logo for just $5!
- Flyers, handouts and door hangers
- Company lobby, conference rooms and employee lounge can use custom wall graphics with your logo
- Book marks
- Write and publish an e-book with your logo in the cover design
- Sales materials
- Mouse pads
- Fortune cookies
- Trade show graphics
- Mobile app for your company
Whew! That can't be all. M&Ms sells customized candies, frisbies can be printed with your logo, your employees may agree to have the logo painted on their fingernails.
Here is the bottom line. Your logo is the most important graphic image your company has. No matter the size of your company - you can make sure that your logo is front and center so that prospects and customers remember who you are, refer you to others and return the next time they need a purchase!
Remember - if you have a few creative ideas that we missed - make sure to like our Facebook page and share your ideas AND PICTURES on our wall. E&E Exhibit Solutions Facebook.