|A Note from Susanna
Do you like the woods in the autumn? The colors change, it clearly smells like fall. I am sitting her, with my cup of tea by the window and think about changes. The changes throughout life.
Dry leaves, dry skin, it's the circle of life and I would like to stay in good health and support my face to look youthful with a healthy skin, relaxed and radiant. Do you share those feelings? You might enjoy learning about an easy and pleasant way to stay youthful and I am happy to share my knowledge with you.
Have you ever hear of Acupressure Face Massage?
It is a wonderful treatment that is based on an Asian acupressure points (similar to Acupunture, but just using your fingertips instead of needles)
Curious for more information? Check out the article below for the main differences between an acupressure face massage and a traditional facial. Ready to get started? I'd love to hear from you.
Yours in health,
|Acupressure Face Massage vs. Traditional Facial
"You do something with me - help me to move further, where I
need to be"
Acupressure Face Massage Facts
Service provider: Massage Therapist/Acupressurist
- Body and Mind Treatment
- Works physically and energetically
- No products are used
- Rejuvenation and grounding comes from within you
- Non toxic
- No side effects
- No contraindications
- Additional physical or emotional issues can be addressed
[Outcome depends on condition of your skin]
"They do something to me. I go through a procedure and sometimes I get breakouts."
FACIAL Massage Facts
Service provider: Esthetician
- Thoroughly cleansed skin.
- Softening and removal of blackheads and whiteheads
- Temporary improvement of severely dehydrated skin.
- Plumping skin with a well-formulated moisturizer, which temporarily smooths out wrinkles.
- Exfoliating skin with a gentle scrub, a light chemical peel, or a peel-off mask to achieve a smoother surface.
- Help to fade brown discolorations, improve skin tone, and significantly reduce wrinkles with a professional-strength AHA or BHA treatment.
Susanna's acupressure face massage works physically on the release of those points, while at the same time it works energetically throughout your whole body. Holding those points promotes the release of energy blockages and supports balanced energy flow throughout the body.
This unique approach improves your appearance by tightening and toning your skin and smoothing wrinkles. In conjunction, oxygen and nutrition supply will be stimulated to rejuvenate the skin internally . Your skin appears more radiant and your overall appearance will be more relaxed.
On the mind and spirit side, your feelings might be very soothing, deeply relaxing and restoring, comforting, uplifting and grounding.