Patient Program Folders
We are in the process of editing the patient program notebooks.
Our goal is to:
- Maximize the effectiveness and utility of the information
- Develop a format that is easy to read and use
- Include the info we actually use and remove the info we do not
- Make it more interactive
- Make it look, for want of better word, better
But we need your help! As participants in our program, your input is the most valuable in producing a product that will be as useful as possible. Please read through the questions below, and provide responses to any of the questions you have an opinion about.
- How much of the folder did you read?
- Was there anything in the content that stood out as very useful and/or informative?
- Did you use any of the logs in the front of the folder?
- If yes, are you still using it?
- If we could snap our fingers and instantly change something about those folders, what would you change?
Please send your responses to Michael Terrell, PT;
Thank you so much for your help!
More than the programs ...
At The Pain Center, all of our doctor's and therapists see patients outside of the programs. If you have a new injury, significant stressor, severe pain flare-up or need to adjust your home exercise program - come back to the team that you trust. We're happy to help.
Have a question about a flare up?
You are still a part of The Pain Center family. If you ever have a question, please give us a call at 616.233.3480 and we'd be happy to answer it.