A distraught homeowner, whose washing machine had overflowed and caused extensive flooding in her house, called our 24-hour emergency response line in the middle of the night. She required immediate response, so Jim Paradise quickly set out to North Attleboro.
The customer was so pleased to get help that she was on the verge of tears. After assuring her that everything would be OK, Jim got to work setting up an air scrubber, commercial dryers, and air filters, since the home owner has difficulty breathing.
The rest of our crew returned the next day to get rid of the carpet and padding, finish the clean-up, and make sure that everything had entirely dried out. They also helped the homeowner sort out which belongings could be saved and which were ruined.
The customer was pleased with our quick response time as well as how efficiently the work was completed and her home was back to normal.
An electrical problem caused a major fire to erupt in this home's kitchen. The family had to move out while our crew comprehensively cleaned soot from every surface within the entire house (ceilings, walls, floors and contents).
We also packed up a lot of the contents to gain access to areas that had to be cleaned and painted.
Like us on Facebook...
Learn more about how to keep your home healthy.
Get advance notice of new services and specials.
Jim Paradise, Owner of PC&R supervises every single job
Call Jim next time you need help
We're In The News
Did you see the great interview with Jim in a recent issue of the Newport Mercury? If not, you can view it here.