Ten Facts You Should Know About MEDNET!
- ACCREDITED REPORTS - A unique partnership agreement with McGill University, permits our on line "MedPoint" reports to qualify for Mainpro-M1 (CFPC) and Section 2 (RCPSC) credits of the updated MOC program.
- SIGNIFICANT FOLLOWING - Over 24,000 active physicians, have returned written replies attesting to the clinical value of Mednet reports, and to request being maintained our mailing list.
- GROWING ON LINE SERVICE- More than 10,000 health care professionals have subscribed to receive our reports via e-Newsletter sent regularly to readers according to interest.
- EXPANDING READERSHIP - Mednet reports across all therapeutic areas in medicine have an expanding readership among allied health care professionals (HCP's) such as Pharmacists and Nurses.
- MULTI-CHANNEL PREFERENCES - Mednet disseminates reports via web site, mobile site,
e-Newletter, RSS feed and also continues to distribute via mail, a preferred medium for a large proportion of physicians.
- INDEPENDANT/COMPLIANT - Mednet is an independant medical news reporting service, consistently reporting in a balanced and objective manner to provide a compliant, sustainable educational platform.
- PHYSICIAN REVIEWED - Experts in communication and translation, Mednet professionally prepares high quality reports in both French and English and all are reviewed by a physician prior to release.
- EXCEPTIONALLY TIMELY - Quick clinical updates from world-wide medical congress are increasingly newsworthy and Mednet can have a report written, translated and disseminated immediately post meeting.
- CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY - Committed to making a sustainable difference in developing countries, Mednet contributes to responsible initiatives through the Pure Art Foundation, a registered Canadian Charity.
OVER 20 YEARS IN CANADA - Now in our 24th year, Mednet has been a trusted source of reliable medical education for Canadian physicians.