GIVE BACK CLASS
Our Bikram Yoga Sandy Community has the opportunity to GIVE BACK to our local Community!
- Every Friday at 6:30pm
- Cost: $10 Drop-in (We now accept all forms of payment.)
- Your regular class package will not apply to the Give Back Class.
- 100% of December proceeds will be given to the Road Home Homeless Shelter.
- Join us in supporting our local community!
The mission of The Road Home is to help people step out of homelessness and back into our community. The Road Home is a private non-profit that assists individuals and families experiencing homelessness in our Wasatch Front Community.
"The universe operates through dynamic exchange...giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe and in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep abundance of the universe circulating in our life." -Deepak Chopra
Upcoming Give Back Classes:
Toni Borg Memorial Classes - January 6th and 13th
Utah Avalanche Center - Last half of January - February
2013 REGIONAL YOGA CHAMPIONSHIP
Bikram Yoga Ogden Presents:
2013 UTAH REGIONAL USA YOGA ASANA CHAMPIONSHIP
|United States Yoga Federation|
WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY
Union Sherperd Bldg.
The Wildcat Theatre
Children under 12 Free
There are many ways to participate in this community event:
1. Being a competitor. It is appropriate to compete at any and all stages of practice to compete. It is an opportunity for personal growth and share your practice with others to inspire them to start or continue their practice. Honestly, I find the least experienced practitioners the most inspiring! If you are interested in competiting
check the bulletin board at the studio for training times and info OR contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Become a volunteer to help out with the event. If you have a skill or a desire to be an extra hand with the needs of the organizer please contact email@example.com
3. Donate goods or services to the silent raffle. All the proceeds will go to hosting the event and sending the regional winners to the national championship. If you have an item to donate contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW HAPPY SMILING TEACHER!
AnnMarie Rung is a certified Bikram Yoga teacher and has completed more than 500 hours of study with Bikram and Rajashree Choudhury during the 1998 teacher training in Los Angeles, CA. Since then she has consistently attended, and assisted with, seminars with Bikram and Rajashree to continue her education in the therapeutic method of Hatha Yoga, rooted in the tradition of Bishnu Ghosh and Paramahansa Yogananda.
In 2007, AnnMarie was certified in Yoga Nidra, Meditation and Pranayama techniques, rooted in the tradition of Paramahansa Satyananda. In 2010, she attended a YogaKids foundation training and completed an Anatomy and Physiology course at Brookdale Community College. In 2011-2012 AnnMarie completed levels one and two of Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Practitioner Training. She also maintains receiving sessions with spiritual healer and teacher John W. Cooke.
AnnMarie has taught at several locations over the years, giving her the experience to offer comfort to the beginner as well as challenge to the seasoned practitioner. Through personal and professional study, her teaching style continues to evolve to integrate yoga with other healing philosophies. While trying to maintain the integrity of the traditional Bikram's Basic Yoga System, her approach to teaching incorporates all she has learned about the mind-body-spirit connection and the healer within us all. Her faith in the science of yoga and the desire to help others help themselves are what inspire her to find additional ways to bring this life-changing mind-body connection to others.
AnnMarie received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Marist College in 1990. She lives with her husband and two children in Park City, UT.
Teacher Schedule now posted on Bikramyogasandy.com
Check it out! You'll see special holiday schedules, class additions, and which teacher is on the podium.
10% Off on Towels/Mats for Local Intro Students Purchase a towel or mat during your first month of practice and you'll receive 10% off retail.
Account Purchases Are you looking for an easier way to make small purchases? We have a new 'money on account' program. Give us a credit and/or debit card to keep on file and we charge your account in $25 increments. When your account reaches $0, your card will automatically be charged $25 without bringing in your card! With your email address on file you'll automatically receive a receipt for the transaction.
Leave Your Towel OR Clothes Behind? Wet clothes and towels go back into the laundry room, so if you don't see what you have left behind ask our friendly front desk staff and they'll help you find your lost friend.