Deadline November 29th
A quick reminder that the application deadline for the 2013 Honor Roll is this Thursday at 5:00 p.m.
Conference Call, Tuesday, November 27th
To respond to any last minute questions that you may have about the application process, a final conference call is scheduled for tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.
To provide you with an additional resource, they have posted the answers to all of the questions that we received during the "Tips for a Great Application" webinar and last week's Q&A conference call. You may review the Q&A at the Resources page of the Honor Roll application site, just below the webinar replay.
Applications for the 2013 President's Honor Roll will be accepted in either or both categories for service performed during the 2011-2012 academic year:
- General Community Service, which recognizes the quality, quantity, and institutional commitment to community service initiatives at a college or university. This category will reflect the best practices of community service and service-learning, such as long-term campus-community partnerships and measurable community outcomes as a result of the service.
- Special Focus Area, which recognizes exemplary initiatives aligned with the President's 'education and innovation priorities. Special Focus Area Presidential Awards recognize exemplary initiatives aligned with:
- Promise Neighborhoods Model
- Innovation in Early Childhood Education
- Service that Supports Summer Learning
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS