PALCUS is the national voice of Portuguese Americans promoting Education, Government and International and Community Relations.
Won't you become a member and join our team? There are levels of membership for everyone. Visit: http://palcus.org/join
How are my membership dues used?
Your membership dues are the lifeblood of PALCUS
1) Dues support the office staff, rent, and supplies crucial to maintaining daily and constant contact with every person who has a question, need or suggestion for PALCUS. Our Administrative Assistant, Elisabete Martins, is always ready to take your email or call.
2) Dues support communication with the community. Unlike some organizations where a paid membership and a password are required to access information, our website, the Portuguese American Gateway and our E-newsletter, the LUSUS, are free and open to the public. Your financial support helps to keep critical information flowing free to the community.
3) Dues support programs. PALCUS strives to obtain sponsorships and restricted grants and donations wherever possible to fund internships, mentoring, Adopt-A-School Program, National Scholarship Program and other initiatives. Where those sources fall short, your membership dues and donations bridge the gap.
The members of the PALCUS Board of Directors donate their time on a volunteer basis and receive no compensation for their service.
Already a member?
You can help by:
1) renewing your membership for 2013
2) upgrading your membership
3) making a tax-deductible donation to PALCUS
To join, renew or upgrade you membership or to make a donation, please go to: http://palcus.org/sign-up OR send your check payable to PALCUS and mail to us with your name, address, phone and email address to: PALCUS, 9256 Center St., Ste. 404, Manassas, Va. 20110
Questions? Call Elisabete at (202) 466-4664 or email at email@example.com
Thank you for your support!