Like us on Facebook and keep up
with our latest updates!
Our "Connected Guest Portfolio"
- is the key to maximizing telephony & data revenue whilst improving Guest Satisfaction.
Designed specifically for the hospitality sector, TIGER HOTEL PRO contains a suite of features that help the hotelier encourage guests to use the telephone services and facilities available, not only within their rooms but also throughout the hotel.
This technology allows for easy profiling of telephone call patterns to determine viable incentives such as:
- HAPPY HOUR on phone calls in an otherwise quiet period.
- VOLUME DISCOUNTS for guests with a high call usage requirement.
- GROUP DISCOUNTS for guests wishing to call home.
- LONG DURATION incentives for guests wishing to chat or stay on-line.
- SPECIAL RATES for frequently dialled numbers.
- FIXED SERVICE CHARGES to Freephone or Lo-call numbers.
For more info on Hotel PRO/Cub click here.
For more information on our new products, please contact your sales representative.
Price Increase on Analog and Digital Gateways
Effective immediately, the price for Dialogic media gateways (DMG) will increase by 30% for analog integrations, and 15% for digital integrations.
These gateways are used for integrating InnLine IP voicemail to non-SIP legacy PBX systems such as Hitachi, Nortel/Avaya and Mitel SX 200/2000.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- JW Marriott Orlando - Orlando, FL
- Pfister Hotel - Milwaukee, WI
- Wyndham Vacatio Ownership - Sevierville, TN
Mid-America Telephone Systems
New Distributor Reference Guide This guide will have your pricing and descriptions of all the systems, integrations, TSSAP levels, feature comparisons and dealer policies.
Available in May!
Contact your sales rep for more information...
Easy-to-follow, expert 'HOW TO' videos!
Our Training Library has a full-motion video and audio tutorials on Recording Prompts, Translation Tables, etc.