On Wednesday, November 28, 2012, from 3-4:30 PM ET, the NCWWI invites you and your colleagues to join us for our 6th session in our highly popular What Works for the Workforce: Leadership Competencies in Action - A National Webinar Series on Leading Change to Strengthen the Child Welfare Workforce. Presenters will discuss Design Teams, which consist of representatives at all levels who come together to design and implement action plans based upon information from comprehensive organizational health assessments, and Learning Circles, which are led by supervisors and are composed of unit staff who pursue new ways of addressing issues affecting their agency, team, and case practice. The session will be led by:
- Paul Fritzler, District Manager for Child Protection and Juvenile Services, Wyoming Department of Family Services.
- Peter Clarke, MSW, Interstate Compact Coordinator and Supervisor of the Home Study and the Foster Care Certification Units, Denver Department of Human Services.
- Heather Powell, BA, Lead Social Caseworker, Denver Department of Human Services.
- Linda Metsger, MA, Director of Professional Development, Butler Institute for Families at the University of Denver.
- Charmaine Brittain, MSW, PhD, Senior Associate, Butler Institute for Families at the University of Denver.
REGISTER NOW at https://ncwwi.webex.com/ncwwi/onstage/g.php?d=747236184&t=a
Please also save the date for this webinar's follow-up learning lab, scheduled for Wednesday, December 5, 2012 from 3-4 PM ET. Registration will open after the webinar.
If you have any questions, please contact Sara Munson, National Dissemination Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your participation!
The National Child Welfare Workforce Institute