Check out these fun upcoming events!
HealthFair Preventive Screenings
Many Convenient Locations
Bon Secours has partnered with HealthFair to improve the cardiovascular health of the Central Virginia community. Take advantage of a series of tests in less than one hour to screen for major risk factors of heart attack, stroke, and aneurysm all offered in a private, convenient mobile health center.
Bon Secours Men's Health Night at the Richmond Kickers
Saturday, June 11
Doors open at 3:30pm
As Bon Secours celebrates men's health, we're inviting dads and kids of all ages to an evening of soccer and fun.
* food trucks and beverages
* live music
* prizes and giveaways, including free sunglasses to the first 200 people through the door
* At halftime, a fan will be randomly selected to score a goal against the celebrity goalkeeper, Zach Daniel.
Alzheimer's Association - The Longest Day
The Longest Day is a team event to raise funds and awareness for the Alzheimer's Association. Held annually on the summer solstice, the duration of this sunrise-to-sunset event symbolizes the challenging journey of those living with the disease and their caregivers. Teams are encouraged to create their own experience as they fundraise and participate in an activity they love to honor someone facing the disease.
7th Annual Jack & Abby 5K Race for the NiCU
Saturday, June 25
A family-friendly 5K run/walk supporting families with babies in Bon Secours NICUs. There's also a children's festival. Strollers are welcome!
Successful Aging Forum
Monday, September 26
10am - 2:30pm
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
* A plated three-course lunch
* Health and wellness education
* Health expo
* Senior-friendly Zumba� class
* A day pass to the gardens
Keynote Speaker: Emily Kimball "The Aging Adventurer"
Inspirational author and speaker focusing on creative aging, risk-taking and making dreams happen after 60.
Space is limited. Reserve your place today.
Waldorf Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- 1/4 cup yogurt (Old Church Creamery)
- 1 T fresh lemon juice, 1/4 t ground pepper
- 1/2 t coarse salt (Good Health Herbs)
- 2 cups apple in 1/2-inch pieces (Agriberry, Lar-Lyn or Thistledowne)
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup halved red seedless grapes
- Lettuce (Broadfork, Forrest Green or Lar-Lyn, Rain or Shine Greenhouse)
Wellness Club Card
Bon Secours Workforce Wellness participants will receive a 15% discount on all Good Neighbor Pharmacy or Private Label over-the-counter products at any Bon Secours Good Health Pharmacy location. To see a list of our participating locations, visit us at goodhealthrx.org.