Pineapple Blueberry Salad with Lemon Chia Seed Dressing
- 2 cups Bibb lettuce
- 1/3 organic cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh organic blueberries
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh organic lemon juice (juice from half a lemon)
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon chia seeds
Place salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Drizzle onto salad, and enjoy!
Check out these fun upcoming events!
Saturday, April 30 at 10 a.m.
4200 Innslake Drive
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Ending MS for good will take all of us. It's why Walk MS matters so much. Together, we become a powerful force and with every step we take, every dollar we raise...we're that much closer. Together, we will end MS forever.
Fri., May 20-Sun., May 22
Brown's Island & Historic Tredegar
The nation's premier outdoor sports and music festival, bringing athletes, spectators, musicians, and even dogs to Brown's Island for a three-day festival against the backdrop of downtown Richmond's urban riverfront.
HealthFair Preventive Screenings
Many Convenient Locations
Bon Secours has partnered with HealthFair to improve the cardiovascular health of the Central Virginia community. Take advantage of a series of tests in less than one hour to screen for major risk factors of heart attack, stroke, and aneurysm all offered in a private, convenient mobile health center.