February 16-20, 2013
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Join Us at the Meeting:
Online Registration and Hotel Reservations Now Available
ARO takes great pleasure in inviting you to participate in the 36th MidWinter Meeting. The meeting will be held February 16-20, 2013 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel. The Program will consist of Workshops, Invited Symposia, Young Investigator Symposia, and Oral and Poster Abstract Presentations.
Register for the 2013 MidWinter Meeting online through http://secure.aro.org.
Or fill out the saveable/printable form and return to ARO Headquarters.
Early registration ends on December 31, 2012.
The Baltimore Marriott Waterfront is located at 700 Aliceanna Street Baltimore, MD 21202, USA.
The group rate is $209. For reservations, call 1-800-228-9290 and mention the ARO group. Or use the online reservation portal.
Invited Speaker Program
- Ears and Brains at the Cocktail Party
Symposia and Workshops:
- Assessing Tinnitus in Animals: Progress and Pitfalls
- Intercellular Signaling during Sensory System Development
- Prestin at 13 - Progress, Problems, and Prospects
- Optogenetics: Studying Hearing Under a New Light
- Supporting Cells: Lessons from Studies of Glia
- Insulin-like Growth Factor Signaling in Development and Protection...
- Optical Approaches for Studying Auditory Processing
- Manganese Enhanced MRI (MEMRI): Advantages for Functional Imaging
- Hyperacusis: What's the Impact?
- Biologically Inspired Mechanisms of Parsing the Acoustic Scene
- News about Tinnitus
- Cognitive Factors Influencing Speech Understanding...
- The Non-lemniscal Auditory Thalamus
- Noise-induced Hearing Loss: Scientific Advances
- Translating Science into Rehabilitation for People with Hearing Loss
Young Investigator Symposia:
- The Neurophysiology of Human Auditory Processing
- Short and Long-term Neural Plasticity in the Auditory Brainstem