| |Word Game Winners
We are thrilled to announce the winners of the 2012 Word Game. As always, we are in awe of your dedication to helping animals in need. There will be some very calm pups at the winning shelters and rescues this holiday because of you!
Congrats to the Winners:
Jill Gerlof - Grand Prize Holiday Gift Pak winner
Courtenay Watson, Sue Hillerby, Dolly Ensey,
Dave Westenbarger, Allison Schaefer,
Nancy Luckhurst, Lauren Paul, Deborah Seline,
Jeff Drier, Teresa Armstrong
Shelters/Rescues on the Winning List:
- Mixed Up Mutt Society (BC, CAN - 3 time winner)
- Georgian Triangle Humane Society (Ontario, CAN)
- Heart of Texas Lab Rescue (Austin, TX)
- Athens County Humane Society (Athens, OH)
- Humane Society of Greater Rochester (Fairport, NY)
- ABMC Charitable Trust - Rescue Fund (Tilghman Island, MD)
- Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin (Port Washington, WI)
- City of Jefferson Animal Shelter (Jefferson City, MO)
- Humane Society of Tampa Bay (Tampa, FL)
For a recap of the Word Game, read my latest blog post... Jumping Through Hoops for Shelters and Rescues
Thanks again for playing and we hope you enjoyed all of the free downloads last week as our holiday gift to you.
Happy and calm holidays to you and your canine household from the team at Through a Dog's Ear.