Create your total online presence and take your business to the next level
If the pace of change of marketing online seems to be moving faster than you can keep up, you're not alone.
And yet, a recent survey by the folks at ComScore suggests that as high as 92% of consumers and businesses in the market for products or services turn online first to source and engage local businesses.
So, if you're not focused on creating a total web presence, one that gives you a distinct competitive advantage in the marketplace, your business won't survive long in the marketing world as we know it today. Online marketing isn't really that complicated. If fact, the fundamentals of gaining know, like and trust using online tools are essentially the same offline as they are online.
You have most of the answers you need to compete online; you may simply lack a systematic approach to building the foundational elements that will allow your business to thrive.
During the Workshop we'll cover the steps you need to gain that approach starting with these 7 steps:
- Content Platform - So much of what happens online revolves around content. It's how you get found, why people pay attention and how you start to exchange value. Without a content platform to build from a great deal of effort in other stages will be wasted.
- Organic SEO - Having someone type a search phrase that is related to your business and finding a blog post or page from your site on page one of the search engine results is the ultimate payoff and, long-term, may be the difference between success and failure.
- Email Marketing - An engaged email list, eager to hear from you, is the most valuable asset you can build. 1,000 responsive email followers trumps 25,000 Twitter followers every day when it comes to actually promoting the things that make your money.
- Social Media Marketing - The first step is to understand how your current customers are using social media and how you can use social media to somehow serve them better. If you do that, you'll get immediate value.
- Online Advertising - Many people waste advertising and then conclude it doesn't work. Pay per click advertising can be very effective when done right. One of my favorite things about it is that a platform like Google AdWords allows you to test your thinking a dollar at a time.
- Mobile and Location - These days, just about every demographic is using a mobile device to access the Web. As a business, no matter your industry, you simply can't ignore this reality. It's time to start adding mobile integration to your list of priorities.
- Analytics and Conversion - Trying to understand your Web visitors can be a bit, well, confusing. Each individual visitor brings his or her own set of data that has to be collected, measured, analyzed and reported. If you don't know what you're looking at, it can feel a bit like being handed a Rubik's Cube.
Everyone who attends the Workshop will get an 'inventory' of their website. What they're already doing and how to make it more effective and then a plan for amplifying it. In addition, everyone receives a copy of the "7 Essential Stages of a Total Online Presence" eBook as a reference to the material presented.
Presenter: Rosie Taylor
Workshop fees: $30/person Advance Registration / $40/person at the doors
Please Note: PayPal or credit card accepted with advanced registration. Cash, credit cards or checks accepted at the door.