|GSWCC Announces Public Meetings|
The Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission is holding a series of public meetings to present what has changed in the revised Manual for Erosion and Sediment Control in Georgia (also known as the "Green Book" or "Design Manual") and explain new procedures for accepting new practices into the Manual.
- November 6, 2013 - Columbus: The Columbus Georgia Convention and Trade Center, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. - 801 Front Avenue, Columbus, Ga. 31901
- November 7, 2013 - Cartersville: Clarence Brown Conference Center, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 5450 State Route 20, Cartersville, Ga. 30121
- November 13, 2013 - Savannah: The Coastal Georgia Center, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 305 Fahm Street, Savannah, Ga. 31401
- November 18, 2013 - Atlanta: The Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 1236 Executive Park Drive NE, Atlanta, Ga. 30329
These meetings are free to the public and there is no registration required to attend. For questions about these meetings, please email email@example.com or call 706-552-4474.
MS4 C&E Inspector CERTIFICATION
The MS4 certification card proves that you have been trained and have been educated about the MS4 program, inspections, and reporting requirements!
We serve LUNCH for ALL initial courses! This is included in your registration fee, and we did not raise our prices.
- Attendees receive a FREE FIELD MANUAL & updates at all classroom trainings.
- SATURDAY Level 1A Fundamentals & Level 1A/1B and Level II Re-cert courses will resume in February 2014 in Norcross!
If you have special requests, We Listen!
FOR THE OUTDOORSMAN IN ALL OF US!"
Click Here for
PROUD TO BE AGC's STORMWATER
- Want some feedback from our past students? Read reviews from our "Raving Fans"
- DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR ONLINE COURSES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY to name a few:
- Hazard Communication
- Heat Stress
- Lockout-Tagout Awareness
- Hearing Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
We are here to Help YOU!
We can set you up so you can perform your own inspections and water sampling, or we can do them for you. We can give you a killer deal on an EPA Compliant Hanna Turbidimeter. We can also help even if it's just answering a question or two.
Contact us anytime at 678-469-5120 or firstname.lastname@example.org