November 6th 2013
After taking the MS4 STORMWATER TREATMENT SYSTEM CERTIFIED INSPECTOR (STSCI) course, you will receive a certification card with your photo. The MS4 certification card proves that you have been properly trained and have been educated about the MS4 program, inspections, and reporting requirements!
Register today by calling our office at
We can also help you with your annual reporting. We have teamed with CBI, the nations premier MS4 Reporting Software company who are working stormwater professionals. If you are having a difficult time organizing all of those records and submitting that Annual Report to you state environmental agency, we can help! Not only do we provide MS4 Training for cities, counties, DOTs and universities, we also get you connected with a cost effective solution for your MS4 Annual Reporting Requirements!
The MS4 Web software is customizable state of the art software that can make annual reporting less expensive, much simpler, and a lot easier!
CONTACT US if you want to be MS4 certified and/or need more information about our highly rated training and MS4 reporting software!
- We serve BREAKFAST for recertification & LUNCH for all of our initial courses! This is included in your registration fee.
- Attendees to all of the INITIAL CERTIFICATION TRAININGS receive a FREE FIELD MANUAL with BMP updates.
- We've added a Level 1A & Re-Cert Courses for 1A and 1B in Brunswick, Dalton & Valdosta, GA!
- We've added a SATURDAY Level 1A Fundamentals & Level 1A/1B and Level II Re-cert courses in Norcross!
- We have added Sub-Contractor Awareness certifications to all of our Re-Certification locations. The 2-Hour course will be held from 1-3pm.
If you have special requests, we listen!
CENTRAL GEORGIA STORMWATER CONFERENCE
The City of Griffin generously offers this one day stormwater seminar Free of Charge for general contractors, builders, municipalities, engineers, consultants, site inspectors, and others. This year promises to be very interactive and information packed!
This is an awesome opportunity to see first hand the new, old favorites, and emerging BMPs that if properly implemented can save money and keep the mud out!
CALL US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS at 678-469-5120
FOR THE OUTDOORSMAN IN ALL OF US!"
Click Here for
- Want some feedback from our past students? Read reviews from our "Raving Fans"
- DON't FORGET ABOUT OUR ONLINE COURSES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY to name a few:
- Hazard Communication
- Heat Stress
- Lockout-Tagout Awareness
- Hearing Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
We are here to Help YOU!
We can set you up so you can perform your own inspections and water sampling, or we can do them for you. We can give you a killer deal on an EPA Compliant Hanna Turbidimeter. We can also help even if it's just answering a question or two.
Contact us anytime at 678-469-5120 or firstname.lastname@example.org