|We are looking forward to this|
Dear Katchkie Farm CSA Members,
The cold has not relented and Puxatony Phil came out of his hole and saw his shadow, so according to the legend, we have six more weeks of winter ahead of us. Sigh. At Katchkie, this time is being spent in the warmth of our greenhouses, doing inventory of seeds, finalizing planting schedules, and preparing for the 2015 Katchkie Farm CSA.
Details on delivery days, costs, registration, and over fun news will be sent out in the next week. Keep tuned for information on registration as well as our updated website and payment portal.
A couple of quick 2015 CSA updates:
- The CSA will change from 22 weeks to 23 weeks giving you one more week of organic veggies!
- Delivery days are Wednesday and Thursday.
- Start date/s: June 10th or 11th
- End dates/s: November 11th or 12th
- 2014 CSA member's receive priority for sign-up's; as long as your office is still on board of course.
- Full share cost: $640 - amounting to a little under $28 per week.
- Half share cost: $320
Lastly, Amy will be transitioning Suzannah into running and operating the Katchkie Farm CSA program. She will be (wo)manning the CSA deliveries and all future correspondence including sign-up's, informational sessions, and all other elements of our CSA program. Amy would like to thank ALL OF YOU for participating in the Katchkie Farm CSA program and wishes you many delicious meals of fresh, organic veggies!
Links we love