- Drawing at the January meeting for 3 free flash drives from Cynroc!
- 8% Discount – Thrifty Car Rentals. Contact Carla Ulschak (406) 259-0106
- FREE Employee Group Tours – Western Heritage Center! Increase your knowledge of this great local attraction and learn about regional history. Contact Lisa Olmsted (Lisa@ywhc.org ) 256-6809
- Office Space For Lease Close to Airport and Downtown. The Rimrock
Inn at 1203 North 27th
Street in Billings is
converting its hotel into
professional office space
combined with a new Rock
Pile Restaurant. A great location! For information, please contact Jay Doucette
- 9.5% - percentage of increase in RevPAR, year to date, 2012 over 2011, in Billings, Montana
(STR Nov ‘12)
- 6.5% - percentage of increase in RevPAR, Nov 2012 over Nov 2011, in Billings, Montana
(STR Nov ‘12)
- 44.47 – Billings RevPAR Nov ‘12
- 40.94 – Great Falls RevPAR Nov ‘12
- 37.53 – Helena RevPAR Nov ‘12
- 34.60 – Bozeman RevPAR Nov ‘12
- 34.30 – Missoula RevPAR Nov ‘12
IN THIS ISSUE :
- Most important YCLA meeting of the year – NEXT WEEK! (UPCOMING EVENTS)
- New GM at the Hilton Garden Inn! (YCLA NEWS)
- Staying on top for best RevPAR in the state! (NUMBERS)
- What’s FREE – (SPECIALS)
SPECIAL YCLA MEETING - & YES, THERE IS
A FREE LUNCH!
Confirm NOW for the YCLA meeting on Wednesday, January 16, at 12:30 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza. The cost of lunch will be covered by the TBID because YCLA members will be hearing a State of the TBID during this meeting—where we have been, where we are going, and more significant information of critical relevance to all stakeholder properties. Please invite your property owners to attend. As a stakeholder, every hotel should be represented to hear this informative presentation.
Please RSVP to Shelli ASAP.
YCLA Meeting – January 16, 2012, 12:30, at the Crowne Plaza, Lunch is free, provided by TBID
- MetraPark - WOW! Look at all the new events likely to bring out-of-town guests to Billings!
- Red Neck Nationals – Jan 12
- Rascal Flatts – Jan 26
- Billings Market Association – Jan 31 – Feb
- Family Life Expo – Feb 2
- All Class State High School Wrestling – Feb 8 & 9
- Carrie Underwood in Concert – Feb 19
- Boys & Girls Eastern A Divisional Basketball – Feb 21-23
- Southern B Divisional Boys & Girls Basketball – Feb 28-Mar 2
- State A Boys Basketball – Mar 7-9
- Montana Open Wrestling – Mar 23-24
- NILE PBR Invitational – Apr 5, 6, & 7
- Women of Faith: Celebrate What Matters: Up Close – Apr 13
- Billings Market Association (Private Show) – Apr 26-28
- MSU Billings Graduation – May 4
- FSA Food Show – May 15
- All-Breed Open Arabian Horse Show – May 24-26
- Watchtower Convention – June 6-9
- Jewel of the Big Sky Appaloosa Show – June 15 & 16
- YVKC Dog Show – June 18-20
- MontanaFair – Aug 9-17
- Great Job CVB/TBID! - Scheduled
- Girl Scouts of MT and WY: 150 room nights, 4/2013
- AAU Annual Meeting - 150 rooms for May 2013, location TBD.
- AAU Grand Nationals - 1500 rooms for June 2013, primary location TBD. The rooms for this booking will be citywide.
- ASTSWMO: 600 room nights, 7/2013
- NOWCAP- Black Lung and Resp. Disease: 1,000 room nights, 9/2013
- From CVB/TBID – Pending
- Nat’l Assoc. of Extradition Officials: 400 room nights for July 2014.
- International Assoc. of Work Force Professionals: 950 room nights
New GM at the Hilton Garden Inn
Congrats to Nichole, the GM of the Hilton Garden Inn!
Montana Bakken Oil:
Great News for a Great Play
December 27, 2012 Resource Investor
Drilling equipment and crews are moving back across the border from North Dakota ...
boosting Montana's rig count to 22 from just 8 at this time last year.
Reminder: 2013 BAKKEN INVESTOR CONFERENCE
April 24-26 - The Bakken Investor Conference is geared toward investors in oil and gas companies, service companies, and real estate projects in the Bakken region.