Is there really a daily good deed that each community member can perform? The answer is "Of course, there is."
Here is a top ten list. Pick one good deed to perform every day. Of course, you can pick more than one, perform them all, and / or go off of the list to perform a good deed, random act of kindness, and long term commitment act of giving to help others and make a difference.
10. Post a nice comment about a friend, neighbor, or local business on Facebook, NextDoor, Twitter, etc. . .
9. Give a compliment in person to a friend, neighbor, or local business.
8. Write a thank you note, congratulatory note, get well card, etc. . . to a friend or neighbor.
7. Support a local business as a customer every chance you get.
6. Volunteer your time or donate to a local school, non-profit organization, or club.
5. Donate blood. It literally saves lives and costs you nothing but a little bit a time.
4. Drive very, very slowly in all of the neighborhoods and elsewhere where children are present.
3. Donate food and funds to a local food bank or homeless shelter. Most of us certainly can spare a can of food and more to help others less fortunate.
2. Maintain your home, yard, and otherwise keep your neighborhood the beautiful place that it is.
1. Be kind, friendly, and do your best to make a difference for others every chance you get.
The mission of the Good Deed Brigade is to promote the actions and kindness of people making a difference in the community. By completing this mission, the Good Deed Brigade hopes to encourage others to do their part to make the community a better place. Visit the Good Deed Brigade online at www.GoodDeedBrigade.com and on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/GoodDeedBrigade.