What to Expect at AOC 2014
|Come down to this year's conference to learn operational best practices for modern Finance and Accounting departments, increase your proficiency with Adagio Accounting products, hear from industry experts about new trends in Accounting technology and network with your peers.|
This four day conference also includes special networking events like the opening reception, and a night out on the Las Vegas Strip - dinner and entertainment.
Watch our video of last year's AOC to see what to expect at AOC 2014!
New Product: Adagio Console
Adagio Console is designed to ease the administration of complex Adagio sites that manage large user communities, complex day-end
processes and remote office locations. Adagio Console allows you to:
- Clone users, to quickly set up new users
- Force users out of Adagio to perform module updates or data integrity checks, even when the user has left for the day
- Copy user settings to multiple data sets, quickly propagating Grid and Email settings, Report Favorites and Sets and other Preferences
- Automate repetitive tasks such as Day End or Batch Posting.
Adagio Invoices 9.1A (2013.11.29)
- Locking between users has been relaxed, allowing posting in most cases
- Support for Automation when Adagio Console is installed
- View invoice / credit note PDF's from history, customer and item if Adagio ePrint is installed
- Supports Preferred Send Method in customer
- Supports Specific Due Date terms
- Automatically assign the check number for payments in batches and import