Bi-Folding Door System
Photo courtesy of Todd Patrick
Grabill's modern design details combined with cutting edge hardware offer architects complete design freedom.
- Provides maximum clear openings up to 40 feet.
- Fully customized wood, metal and finishes.
Common Mulled Direct Set / Awning Window
Photo Courtesy of Todd Patrick
Grabill's contemporary direct set windows compliment modern day Architectural Design. Our engineered window frames and common mull detail support large glazing while minimizing frame dimensions.
- Narrow profiles enhance modern design.
- Direct set windows allow for corner glazing with minimal obstruction.
Lift and Slide Doors
Photo Courtesy of Korab Ltd.
Grabill's premium Lift and Slide door systems are the perfect solutions for rooms with a view.
- Door systems slide neatly together or pocket into a wall.
- Doors secure to the jamb at multiple points and drop to the sill to engage the weather-stripping for security and strength.
- Doors can be combined to create wall openings up to 40 feet.
- Premium stainless steel hardware with custom levers.