Monday, July 16:
50 registered for DAYLE. Registration still open. 750 registered for MYLE
MYLE/DAYLE registration begins at 2:00 pm. Congregations attending MYLE register for the ELCA Youth Gathering when they check-in and will not go to the convention center on Wednesday. Those attending MYLE will be transported to their synod hotel at the conclusion of MYLE.
Tuesday, July 17: Convention Center
Early bird registration noon to 5pm.
Wednesday, July 18: Convention Center
* Registration opens at 8am and continues throughout the day.
* Youth may explore Practice Peacemaking while adult leaders at Orientation.
* Participants will receive a backpack with a Bible, Map, Book mark.
* Champion Square, at the Dome, opens at 4pm. Stages with music!
* Food vendors are ready! They will have vegetarian and vegan options.
Thursday, July 19: Practice Peacemaking Day - Convention Center
* We will be assigned one of three morning start times for worship.
* Arrival is 30 minutes before worship time. NOTE: Once groups arrive at the convention center, it will take 15 minutes to get to worship area. Only way to enter Practice Peacemaking experiences is through the worship area. From worship, groups are guided to a myriad of meaningful Practice Peacemaking experiences.
* Practice Peacemaking space is open to everyone beginning at 1pm each day.
* There will be a webinar before the Gathering to prepare for the Practice Peacemaking experience.
Friday, July 20: Practice Justice Day - Begins in Dome
* Later in May congregations will learn their arrival time, launch, gate, bus number and assigned project area. Each congregation's assignment will be in your final confirmation page.
* Note that the project assignments may change before our arrival in NOLA in July. Be prepared. Be flexible.
* Wear your Justice Shirt! Check out the RMS Facebook page for "How to Dress for Success on our Practice Justice Day!"
* There will be box lunches this day - more info to come.
* Remember to goal is "to BE" not just "to DO."
Saturday, July 21: RMS Practice Discipleship Day - Convention Center
* 8:30am - Arrive at our assigned ballroom, currently in Convention Center
* Allow 15 minutes to walk through convention center to arrive at our space
Our worship and small groups Learning begins at 9am
* RMS musicians will lead us!
* 12:45pm - groups sent out on discipleship tours and faith practice scavenger hunts.
* The brochure guides will be available on the web-site before the Gathering for planning purposes. Each participant will be given a brochure on their Practice Discipleship Day.
* Each participant should bring their Gathering Bible and a pen/pencil with them to their Practice Discipleship day.
* This is a great day to make reservations for a more leisurely group lunch.
* Today wear your RMS shirt or congregational t-shirt, if you ordered one. If you would like to purchase a synod shirt for everyone in your group, order directly from the Old Lutheran site.