Simple, Inexpensive and FREE Ways to
Save Water & Money
If you thought making small water saving changes to your home and lifestyle wouldn't amount to much then think again! We've compiled a list of simple, inexpensive and free ways to conserve water and save on your monthly utility bill at the same time.
Save money, conserve water and help Mother Nature at the same time by becoming a proactive part of Orange County's water conservation effort. Being part of the solution feels so much better than being part of the problem and that goes double for saving money.
The suggestions, ideas and tips listed below represent a fraction of the simple, inexpensive and free ways for people just like you to conserve water and save money.
Replace Old Water Wasting Faucets & Showerheads
Changing your current shower head to a high performance energy efficient model can reduce your shower's water use by up to 60%. Older model showerheads use between 4-5 gallons of water per minute while newer energy efficient models use only 1-1.5 gallons per minute without no significant loss in water pressure.
Don't Get Caught with Your Pants Down! Tips for Summer Homebuyers
Most real estate professionals refer to summer the "home buying" season. More homes are sold during the Summer months than at any other time of the year. Unfortunately, the rush and pressure to find, purchase and settle into a new home before the school year starts makes it easy for summer buyers to miss signs of trouble that they wouldn't normally overlook.
When they do recognize the signs of distress such as water leakage, poor pipes or an inadequate plumbing system, it's usually too late to do anything but hire a professional plumbing contractor to repair the problem which could have been done before they moved in.
In fact, 44% of "summer homebuyers" needed the services of a professional plumber at least once during their first year of home ownership.
- Check around the base of toilets for signs of water damage such as rolled vinyl or white stains
- Check for a soft floor. If the floor feels mushy then it's probably rotting or weakened
|$10 Off Service Call
For a limited time, SAVE $10 off any service call. Contact us today at 714-536-1449 and take advantage of this special offer!
* Note: This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Some restrictions apply. Limit one per customer. Offer expires September15th, 2012
FREE Video Camera Main Line Inspection
For a limited time, receive a FREE Video Camera Main Line Inspection! Call us today at 714-536-1449 and take advantage of this special offer!
* Note: This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Some restrictions apply. Offer only available with the purchase of a main sewer line cleaning. Limit one per customer. Offer expires September 15th, 2012.
30 Amazing Facts, Figures & Statistics About Water
- Less than 2% of the Earth's water supply is fresh water.
- Our ocean and seas salt water make up 97% of all water on Earth.
- 1% of the earth's water supply is fit for drinking, 2% percent is frozen and the rest is salt water..
- The human body is almost 75% water.
- You can survive for a month without food, but only 5 -7 days without water.
- American's drink about 110 million gallons of water every day.
Top 10 Indoor/Outdoor Ways to Save Water
Currently, we can only utilize 1% of Earth's entire water supply. The other 99% of Earth's water supply is either salt water or frozen, so you can see just how important that 1% really is to our way of life. Cities around the world are feeling the effects of decades upon decades of little or no water conservation, so it's more important than ever to do everything in our power to preserve and protect Mother Nature's greatest natural resource, our water supply.
Listed below, you'll find our Top 10 Indoor/Outdoor "Everyone Can Make a Difference" Water Conservation tips. Do it for Your Family, Do it for Yourself and Do it for Mother Nature!
What You Can Do How Much You Can Save
1. Wash Only Full Loads of Laundry Save Up to 50 Gallons/week
2. Fix Household Leaks Promptly Save UP to 20 Gallons/day