TOP TEN WAYS TO SUPPORT THE CCC
There are so many way to help Keep the Steps in the Castro and support the CCC, and a lot of them won't even cost you anything!
10. Become a CCC Member and get cool gifts! Check out the new Trudger's Membership for just $10 per month. To sign up now, visit www.castrocountryclub.org.
9. Buy CCC Swag for gifts! We've got hoodies, t-shirts and travel mugs in stock at the Club now. You can get your swag free with your membership, or just purchase at the counter. Use your CCC Travel Mug to get a discount on your Peet's coffee!
8. Donate your used things to Community Thrift! Drop off at 623 Valencia Street at 17th and simply designate the Castro Country Club as your beneficiary (charity code 100). For more information, visit www.communitythriftsf.org.
7. Buy Peet's coffees and teas at the CCC! If you're going to a meeting in the neighborhood, why not walk a few extra steps to get your latte' or frappucino at the CCC? And don't forget to tip the volunteer barista!
6. Support meetings at the CCC! The Design for Living AA meetings at 7:30am on weekdays need support and also need people who are looking for service commitments. For a complete meeting schedule, click here.
5. Check out The LayBelline Show on Saturday August 20! This raucous monthly show has been running for nearly two years and has raised thousands to help Keep the Steps in the Castro!
4. Volunteer! The CCC is a volunteer-based organization, and we always need more baristas, barbacks and event volunteers. Pick up an application at the club today. You can also sign-up to volunteer at Folsom Street Fair or Castro Street Fair. The CCC is a beneficiary for both of these amazing fairs, and sign-up sheets are posted at the counter.
3. Become a table captain for the Harvest Feast! The CCC's biggest fundraiser is coming up on Saturday October 15. For more information, contact event chair Jodi G at email@example.com.
2. Buy David Brown's paintings! Opening reception Saturday August 27, 3-5pm. A portion of the proceeds will help Keep the Steps in the Castro. Interested in exhibiting your art at the CCC? Contact Michael K at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Co-sign our loan! No joke! We've actually raised enough to purchase the CCC building with a solid downpayment, and we are currently raising enough to meet our expenses and make monthly mortgage payments. But we need one or more people who would be willing to co-sign a loan with us! If you (or maybe a wealthy, favorite aunt) are interested in preserving the CCC for future generations, contact Terry B at email@example.com.
Thanks for supporting the Castro Country Club, and keep coming back!